– “Cookies” refers to small pieces of information that are stored by Your web browser on Your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can be used to remember certain information about You in order to customize the information You see during visits to a website and/or to collect information about Your visit;
– “Personal Data” refers to Your personal information such as but not limited to Your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, resume, etc., that can be used to identify You;
– “Third Parties” refers to Megalith Pharmaceuticals, Inc. affiliated companies and third party vendors who support Megalith Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in the frame of its business activities, such as but not limited to for the maintenance of this Website or other IT systems and/or the provision of other business support services, evaluation or technical support;
– “Megalith Pharmaceuticals, Inc.” refers to Megalith Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 302 Carnegie Center, Suite 100, Princeton, New Jersey 08540 USA;
– “We” or “Us” refers to Megalith Pharmaceuticals, Inc.;
– “You” or “Your” refers to users of this Website.
When You register with us, You may need to complete certain fields (some being required, others optional), and/or to choose a user name and password. If You choose to withhold any Personal Data which is required by us, it will not be possible for You to register and to obtain a response from us to Your query.
The Personal Data provided by You will be used by Megalith Pharmaceuticals, Inc. only for the purpose of responding to Your query or request for information. Megalith Pharmaceuticals, Inc. will not use Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
If You have requested e-mail alerts, Your e-mail address will be retained for the purposes of sending You the requested alerts and for no other reasons. You will have the opportunity to un-subscribe from this service by contacting us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail: Megalith Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 302 Carnegie Center, Suite 100, Princeton, New Jersey 08540 USA.
If You post Your Personal Data as a job applicant, Your Personal Data will be used for:
– recruitment, staffing and employment purposes;
– reference and profile matching purposes with a view to staff job vacancies;
– informing You of future job opportunities.
Unless You ask to remove it earlier, Your data will be stored in our recruitment system for no longer than two years, extended to five years in case You have been invited to an interview by Megalith Pharmaceuticals, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies. Should Your application be successful, Your data shall be processed for and included in Your employment file.
Megalith Pharmaceuticals, Inc. may pass Your Personal Data to Third Parties who may be located in countries offering a lower level of protection; however Megalith Pharmaceuticals, Inc. will take all necessary steps to ensure confidentiality of Your Personal Data and treatment in accordance with the present policy and applicable data privacy laws. Megalith Pharmaceuticals, Inc. may also have to disclose Your Personal Data where required by applicable laws, court orders or government regulation.
It is Your responsibility to update Your Personal Data held in Megalith Pharmaceuticals, lnc.’s system. However Megalith Pharmaceuticals, Inc. may from time to time request You to update Your data.
You have the right, free of charge, to access, modify or delete Your data at any time by accessing the system where available, or by contacting us by e-mail: email@example.com or mail: Megalith Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 302 Carnegie Center, Suite 100, Princeton, New Jersey 08540 USA.